February 6, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4?

Rumors have been released that the new phone from Samsung the Galaxy S4 is set to debut on March 15, 2013. Samsung has not released any comment on this rumor; neither released any details about the phone. This powerful competitor against the iPhone is one of the most sold phones in the market. This phone is one of the most expected phones of the year; I can wait to see it. I expect sensational features. I expect a great competition against the iPhone.

What do you think?



For mor information visit:

www.cnet.com

1 comment:

  1. I think that, this smartphone is better that the iPhone because is more free and less problems. I like Galaxy because is more powerful and have a lots of features that iphone cant do. Iphone is the same thing thru the pasts of years, and iphone 5 is a staph of money. And the Galaxy is grown too fast with beautiful things like multi-windows. Now, there's a rumor that Samsung gonna quit Androids on the future devices . I dont know good about these theme .. Thanks for the opportuniti of my expression.

    ReplyDelete