February 5, 2013

Things I Like : Native Instruments' KONTAKT 5


Today we are taking a look at Native Instruments' KONTAKT 5, their latest edition, Welcome.


Before we get into this post, I just want to explain the concept behind "Things I Like". This section on ThinkInnovation is dedicated to bring you the latest tech available for music production and so forth... These products are personal favorites and I think sharing these might be useful for people looking for honest reviews as good information. Lets continue! 

This is the latest edition of KONTAKT, a powerful sampler with great libraries and great sounds. Personally, I truly believe is a great upgrade from KONTAKT 4. With new filters and new creative tools, that help us edit and craft new sounds, KONTAKT 5 gets the job done when it comes to music production. Is both supported on Windows and Mac and the price range goes from $99.00 - $399.00 bucks. 

Now to the interesting part, how is the experience behind this powerful tool and plug-in? 

The overall performance is excellent to me. When it comes to producing fresh ideas this thing is awesome. Great sounds and good quality samples. One thing that I love about KONTAKT 5 is the ability to take chopped samples and importing them into the plug-in so you can mess around and play with the filters, equalizers and different tools that KONTAKT 5 provide us.

Overall great quality, great sound and is money well spend. More than 43 GB of samples and sounds? That sounds good to me.

Have a good one,
    
           Steven Urena



0 comentarios:

Post a Comment